In a recent discussion the topic of dog friendly holiday accommodation arose. Dog friendly lodgings vary enormously from ‘dog tolerated’ all the way up to ‘dog treated like royalty’. The problem at the moment is that there’s no common set of criteria: anywhere can advertise themselves as dog friendly even if it’s just...
- The COVID-19 Series: Furlough and Childcare 17 May 2020
- The COVID-19 Series: Harsh Economy 17 May 2020
- The COVID-19 Series: Reopening Schools 17 May 2020
- 4G/LTE Internet for Vehicles 30 June 2019
- 5G ‘Health Scares’ and the Anti-Tech Bandwagon (Part 2) 30 June 2019