Every few months I get a pressing urge to try and throw Outlook off my Windows machine – it’s bloated, isn’t a particularly good IMAP client, and with each passing version gets gradually harder to disable HTML mail entirely. In the past, I’ve ended up trying another mail client, but...
- The COVID-19 Series: Furlough and Childcare 17 May 2020
- The COVID-19 Series: Harsh Economy 17 May 2020
- The COVID-19 Series: Reopening Schools 17 May 2020
- 4G/LTE Internet for Vehicles 30 June 2019
- 5G ‘Health Scares’ and the Anti-Tech Bandwagon (Part 2) 30 June 2019