A question came up recently: “If mining for crypto currency is so profitable why would anyone sell the tech to do it?” Mining is – at the basic mathematics level – searching for hash collisions. Hashing algorithms are an integral part of modern cryptography systems and allow you to create...
- The COVID-19 Series: Furlough and Childcare 17 May 2020
- The COVID-19 Series: Harsh Economy 17 May 2020
- The COVID-19 Series: Reopening Schools 17 May 2020
- 4G/LTE Internet for Vehicles 30 June 2019
- 5G ‘Health Scares’ and the Anti-Tech Bandwagon (Part 2) 30 June 2019