A question came up recently: “If mining for crypto currency is so profitable why would anyone sell the tech to do it?” Mining is – at the basic mathematics level – searching for hash collisions. Hashing algorithms are an integral part of modern cryptography systems and allow you to create...
- Facebook and the cookie jar – Part II 24 March 2018
- Facebook and the cookie jar 24 March 2018
- Cryptocurrency mining 17 February 2018
- The Nexus 5 – or Google’s insatiable takeover of your life 4 November 2013
- RPG Design: Balancing the books 29 May 2012